I've always known that I wanted to be a mom, but becoming one at twenty-one hadn't exactly been my plan. Nonetheless, here I am, ready to do my best tackling the challenges of mommy-hood. With this blog, I hope to record some of my trials and tribulations and all the happy moments in between as a last ditch attempt to maintain my sanity and sense of humor. Welcome to my life with little Mira.
- kisovit likes this
- benjiiii likes this
- abriannah2018 likes this
- sugarsnailsandacurlytail likes this
- ajournalofimpossiblethings likes this
- itonlylookslikeimincharge said: Congratulations!
- oursarah said: Congratulations :)
- oursarah likes this
- stereoma likes this
- not-the-mom likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- togetbackhomeward said: YAY! Congrats!!!
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- mumsthen3rd posted this